With the high price of gold, precious metals and gems, you cannot afford the time or the
potential inaccuracies of traditional testing methods to determine the value of items being
bought, sold or recycled. Using Thermo Scientific x-ray flourescence (XRF) analyzers, you can find
out in just a few seconds the exact precious metal content in jewelry, coins and other valuable
products with assay-comparable accuracy.
|- Fast , on-the-spot sorting and valuation
|- Completely nondestructive
|- Accurate purity analysis
|- Quickly identify gold-plated items
|- Simple and easy to use
|- Minimal to no sample preparation
|- No harsh chemicals
Niton XL2 XRF - Key Features:
The Niton XL2 XRF Precious Metal Analyzer delivers fast, accurate, nondestructive method to test the
purity and chemistry of all precious metals in an easy-to-use, robust and reliable package. Measure the content
of all gold and precious metals with no need to manually change your calibration based on the metal you're
analyzing; gold, silver, platinum and palladium. The Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 XRF ships from the factory fully
calibrated and ready to use upon arrival at your site.
- Standard analytical range: >22 elements form S to U (varies by application)
- Delivers accurate analysis in seconds
- Point and shoot simplicity - very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel
- Ideally suited for retail environments
- Nondestructive analysis with near-instantaneous results
- Eurgonomic design
- Accurate chemical analysis of tramp and trace elements
Niton DXL Desktop - Key Features:
Just a few seconds is all it takes to measure the exact precios metal content in jewelry, coins, and other valuable products using the
Niton DXL precios Metal Analyzer.
- Standard analytical range: 22 elements including all precious metals
- Nondestructive analysis with near instantaneous results
- No harsh chemicals or acids that can burn your fingers, ruin clothing and damage countertops
- Easier, faster, more accurate than nitric acid test methods
- Faster, more comprehensive analysis than fire assay, with comparable accuracy
- Compact, elegant, ergonomic design for countertop placement
- Measure the content of all gold and precious metals without manually changing the calibration
- Precisely determine the presence and concentration of other trace alloying elements
and dangerous heavy elements
- Built-in CCD camera makes precise sample positioning effortless
Please call for pricing
Buyer is responsible for all necessary licenses, registrations, certificates, permits
or other authorizations by federal and state law pertaining to the use of this machine.
Varies by region.
Niton Analyzer is not returnable once used.